Monday, June 20, 2011

The day has arrived!

It's hectic!  We've been "playing" with our luggage to adjust stuff around to ensure we don't go over the 50 pound limit, and we have our two carry-ons as well!  My plan was to put my carry-on inside my large suitcase and pack in and around it so we'd only have one carry-on - didn't happen! LOL! We do have extra space in our carry-ons if we need it though.

Dear friends of ours, from our church, will take us to the airport early, allowing plenty of time for checkin.  For some reason, we could not get our boarding passes printed; were told to check in at kiosk at the airport. Since I don't travel on planes much, I don't like these "bumps", but that's what they are so we'll deal with them and keep going.

Larry & Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Larry and Jenny, Glad to hear you guys got your boarding passes printed and you are almost on your way. One great thing about Huntsville - the airport is what I call easy-peasy! Enjoy and look forward to reading all about your adventures.
    Tami

    ReplyDelete